1 september 2009

~Alice in Wonderland~

Alice
Illustrated by Eric Kincaid
~Read more about this Illustrator~
 11
She knelt down and looked along the passage
into the loviest garden you ever saw.
 18.
25.
29.
59.
61

Oh, I have such a curious dream! said Alice
and she told her sister as well as she
could remember them, all these strange adventures
of hers that you have just been reading about;
and when she finished, her sister said
”It was a curious dream, dear, but now it’s
getting late
It must be nearly dinner-time”
So Alice got up and ran off,
thinking while she ran,
What a wonderful dream it had been.

2 opmerkingen:

Hermes zei

Probably my favourite book. I keep returning to it again and again and the annotated edition by Martin Gardener taught me a lot.

Richard zei

I realy like this book.
Its a great childrens book,
but also has lots of deeper meanings.
I agree the annotated edition is a must read for all Alice in wonderland lovers.