21 december 2009

~Alon’s Art Work

A Lonely Heart .
~ LINK ~
.I'm willing

His name is Alon Chou born in Taiwan
He graduated from National
Taiwan University of Arts
He does Illustrations, character designs and
scenery designs for games and animation films.
.guardian .
Drawing to me is like a single frame of a movie,
it is dramatic, and should be something simple
and easy to understand without difficult theories.
A drawing should be a complete presentation of plot,
emotion, the interaction, background, the space
relation, the lights and shadows, the atmosphere, etc.
I would like to include all these elements into my
drawings, and make it better.
~Alon Chou~

1 opmerking:

Unknown zei

The first image is sooooo wonderful! Thanks

Anna, I just want to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thanks for the old year...2009....it has been such a treat to get you as a friend! I hope we'll have as much fun in 2009!!

Soon I'll go on a Christmas holiday to visit my family...take care! I'll be back before New Year's Eve! Till then: have fun!!!

Christmas looove,
Mette