23 december 2009

~My birthday

by John J Sharman.
It is my Birthday Today,
and I am Waiting Patiently
for my Guests to Arrive!
.by Jules Girardet.by V. Chevilliard.
Here are the First Guests Already! 
.by George Bernard O'Neill .
Welcome, Please Do Come in…
and Join us for some Tea with Cupcakes!

.
Not Known to me!.
  Oh, Thank you Dear, for the Lovely Flowers!
.
by John Everett Millais
We played a little Game of
Cards in the Afternoon!
.
by Mary Hayllar .
And after all the Guests are Gone?
. by George Antoine Rochegrosse .
I am  Knocked Out!!!
.
by Christian Birmingham .
I just want to Dream and Fly Off..
Thank You All for a Lovely Day.

.

2 opmerkingen:

Madelief zei

Hoi Anna,

Jij bent de laatste bij wie ik dit jaar een berichtje achterlaat! Van Harte Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag en een gezellige dag vandaag! Ook goede feestdagen gewenst en een spetterend 2010!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Musenkind am Meer zei

Dear Anna,

what a wonderful birthday! I wish you all the best for your future. Nice to made your acquaintance!

Hugs Cornelia

PS: You get my parcel?